Benefits for the members of the Alliance
- Participation in campaigns and advocacy activities related to the vision and mission of the alliance.
- Increased visibility through the activities of the alliance on various platforms.
- Participation in national, regional and global networking opportunities.
- Capacity building on alternative family care and related topics.
- The collaboration, sharing and dissemination of knowledge, skills and effective approaches on community strengthening initiatives and alternative family care.
- Participation in lobbying for legislation and policy frameworks for children in the alliance’s area of focus.
- Opportunities to develop partnerships with other members for greater impact.